The Romanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is a dynamic force that serves as a networking platform for the Romanian community and its interests in Hong Kong and, in particular, to create, advance and promote relations between Romania and Hong Kong. The Chamber represents a broad spectrum of Romanian, Hong Kong, international and Chinese companies, most of whom share significant commercial interests here. The members are what matter in this Chamber. It aims to create an environment of ideas and sharing, where members can learn from each other and from the very best leaders and authorities, inside and outside Hong Kong. It provides activities that bring members together and creates occasions that are enjoyable and fun, as well as useful.
- To provide a channel of communication within the business community, with the Government of Hong Kong, local business associations and trade institutions officially representing Romanian interests in Hong Kong and Romania;
- To provide a forum for Romanians in Hong Kong and promote personal contacts amongst RoCham members and with local friends of Romania;
- To facilitate and foster friendship, understanding, communication and commerce between Romania and Hong Kong;
- To promote measures benefiting and protecting the interests in Hong Kong of companies and citizens of Romania;
- To promote and support social, cultural and educational events of interest to the Romanian community in Hong Kong.
Affiliations in Hong Kong:
RoCham is member of the European Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong, InterCham, and aiming to be part of the International Business Committee of the Hong Kong SAR Government to express concerns and contribute ideas of our membership to authorities and policy makers.