Consulate General of Romania in Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR
This is the permanent representation of Romania in Hong Kong and Macao SARs. Its main purposes are to provide assistance to Romanian nationals, facilitate official procedures (different types of visas, civil register, notary, validation of certificates …) and strengthen political, economic and cultural relations between Hong Kong and Romania.
- Address: 03A Office, 21/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (for consular services),
- Phone: +852 2523 3813, +852 2523 3817 (call center), +852 9613 7370 (emergency calls only)
- Fax: +852 2523 3815
- Website: hongkong.mae.ro; Online visa applications: http://www.eviza.ro/
- Online consular services information: http://www.informatiiconsulare.ro
The League of Romanian Students Abroad – Hong Kong extension
The League of Romanian Students Abroad (LSRS) is an open platform for dialogue and action for Romanian students and graduates over the world. The primary purpose is to promote the members’ academic, professional, social, civic, and cultural interests, and to facilitate their individual and collective contribution to Romania’s development.
The Romanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
The Chamber is the local organization of the Romanian community in Hong Kong, with members from both territories and its main objective is to promote its members and to contribute to the commercial, economic and cultural relations between Romania and Hong Kong.
- Mailing address: 10B Nam Pak Hong Building, 24, Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.rochamhk.com
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/rochamhk
Share your information with us
You have a link you believe to be of value to the RoCham community? Please share with us!